Testing for the Purposes of Travel
The results of our RT-PCR testing can be used for the purposes of travel. The following must be kept in mind:
- Same-day processing and results are not likely, since samples are collected from dropboxes by 7 am on weekdays.
- It is up to the traveler to be in touch with the airline or destination country to determine what their travel requirements are. If there are requirements beyond showing results of a recent PCR test, please let [email protected] know what these requirements are, and we may be able to meet them. If we are unable, we will recommend that the traveler visits a local testing site instead.
- Please go into the web app and click on any result you have already received (e.g., “Not Detected”) to generate a full results report. This full report can be shared with your airline and can be used to determine if our testing process meets your specific travel requirements.
- If your airline requires an unpooled sample:
- If you are using results from the on-campus testing program for travel, please note that any samples dropped on a Friday to a drop box after 7 am will not be processed until the following Monday. Please plan ahead.
For more information about travel, please review the Permissible Travel Guidelines page.