Where and when to drop off your sample
The daily deadline for dropping off your saliva sample in a drop box is 10:00 a.m., Monday through Friday. Samples submitted after that time will not be picked up and taken to the Lab that day.
If you miss the 10:00 a.m. deadline on Friday, you can bring your sample in person to the testing clinic until 12 p.m. Any samples submitted after this time on Friday will be unable to be analyzed.
Undergraduates, look to drop off your samples on the days associated with your residential college (meaning the college you were assigned to when you started at Princeton, regardless of where you are living currently).
By Residential College
Unvaccinated Health Care Workers,
and Public Safety Patrol Staff
|Monday, 10 a.m.||Butler, First, Whitman, test 1 of week||Graduate students, test 1 of week (Option 1)||Test 1 of week|
|Tuesday, 10 a.m.||Forbes, Mathey, Rockefeller, test 1 of week||Graduate students, test 1 of week (Option 2)|
|Wednesday, 10 a.m.||Butler, First, Whitman, test 2 of week|
|Thursday, 10 a.m.||Forbes, Mathey, Rockefeller, test 2 of week||Graduate Students, test 2 of week, (Option 1)|
|Friday, 10 a.m.||Graduate Students, test 2 of week, (Option 2)||Test 2 of week|
- Test-eligible employees on self-collection can submit on any day of the week, if you do so consistently (for example, every Monday).
- Some staff and academic departments have designated specific days for testing; if employees have not received notice from a supervisor/chair or from email@example.com about a designated day, faculty and staff can choose the most convenient day for them, Monday through Friday.
Employees: If you will miss one of your designated testing dates for any reason (vacation, illness, not being on campus, etc.), please use the Testing Absence Form.
If You Are On Campus Intermittently
Many faculty, staff, researchers, and affiliates that are eligible for testing are not on campus every week. If your presence on campus varies from week to week, only come for testing during the weeks when you will already be on campus.
You can also time your testing for when you will already be on campus. If your schedule is that you are on campus on Mondays, you can come for testing on Mondays.
Students Residing Off Campus — Parking Guide
Undergraduate students residing off campus do not need a permit for the drop-and-go parking locations listed below. Parking in any numbered lot or garage on campus, including visitor Lot 23, is restricted, and will result in a parking citation. In addition to free short term parking (note time restrictions per lot) for undergraduates residing off campus, there are also metered spaces on University Place and Prospect Ave that students may utilize for testing drop off.
For drop-off at these locations, use free 1-hour spaces in Lot 8 or metered parking on University Place
- Dod Hall, Entry 2 – lobby (box closing for summer as of June 1, 2021)
- Little Hall, Entry 17 near the circle (box closing for summer as of June 1, 2021)
- U-Store, vestibule
- Blair Hall, Entry A inside archway (box closing for summer as of June 1, 2021)
- Mathey Hall, vestibule to Common Room - Entry 5 of Hamilton Hall (box closing for summer as of June 1, 2021)
For drop-off at these locations, use free College Road 2-hour spaces or metered parking on University Place
- Bloomberg Hall, lobby entry 170W (box closing for summer as of June 1, 2021)
- Class of 1981 Hall, lobby near Community Hall entrance (box closing for summer as of June 1, 2021)
- Yoseloff Hall, Entry 2
- Henry Hall, Entry 1 (box closing for summer as of June 1, 2021)
- Wilcox Hall, 2nd Floor lobby near Julian Street Library
228 Alexander, rear entrance. Pull around to rear of building for drop-and-go only, no parking
Drop Box Locations
Below are the drop box locations for Summer 2021, updated as of 6/1/21.
Drop Box Location
|Caldwell Field House||Testing Clinic, held in Training Room - available Monday-Friday from 9am to 12pm.|
|Class of 1981 Hall||Lobby Near Community Hall Entrance|
|Dillon Gym||Main Lobby|
|East Pyne/Chancellor Green||Lobby|
|E-Quad||Joint Entry to A,C,E|
|Firestone Library||B-floor by Core Bathrooms and Elevator (for PUL staff only)|
|Fisher Hall||Prospect Street Entrance|
|Frick Chemistry Building||Atrium|
|Friend Center||Lobby by Olden St. Entrance|
Frist Campus Center
100 Level, by ATMs
|Graduate College||Old Grad Common Room|
|Lawrence Apartments||Building 1 Lobby|
|Lewis Thomas Lab||North Entrance|
|MacMillan Building||South Entrance Near Garage|
|McCosh Health Center||Foyer (Available 24 hours a day/7 days per week)|
|Princeton Neuroscience Institute||South entrance near Lot 15|
|ReCAP (400 Forrestal Road)||Entry vestibule|
|U-Store||Vestibule (Available 24 hours a day/7 days per week)|
|Wilcox Hall||2nd Floor Lobby, Near Julian Street Library|
Inside Entry #2 (For Undergraduates Only)
200 Elm Drive
Lobby (For Staff and Faculty Use Only)
200 Lakeside Apartments
|228 Alexander||Rear Entrance|
|300 Washington||Construction Trailer|
693 Alexander St.
1st Floor Elevator Lobby