Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the University has developed numerous policies and guidelines to ensure continuation of the University's teaching and research mission.
A list of policies and guidance follows. Please note that the work policies from the Dean of the Faculty and the Office of Human Resources require logging in through University central authentication.
Policies and guidance will be updated from time to time as the University responds to changing regulations and other factors determining the response to the pandemic.
HR website (login required):
- COVID-19 days
- Time Off Options for Staff Due to COVID-19
Dean of Faculty website (login required):
- Vaccination Policy for Employees (including all Faculty and Staff)
- Gatherings, meetings and events guidelines
- Visitor Policy and Guidelines
- Communicable diseases
- Guidance on Face Coverings
- Contractors and Vendors
- Guidance for Aerosol-Generating Performing Arts Activities
- Expanded use of institutional data
- FAQs for Cleaning and Disinfection
- FAQs for Ventilation