If you have tested positive for COVID-19
- Please view these step-by-step instructions on what to do if you receive a positive COVID-19 test result.
- Visit the Student or Employee Isolation pages for more information about isolating after a positive result.
- If you receive a positive COVID result outside of the on-campus testing program, please submit your test results using this form. You should provide proof of your positive results by providing a report or a picture of your at-home test.
Face coverings are optional in non-instructional spaces; however, instructors may require masks in classrooms, labs, and other teaching environments, so students should carry a mask with them at all times. For more information on face covering guidance, visit EHS’ website.
With a valid student ID, students can pick up up to 10 KN95 masks at the following locations:
- All Residential College offices: weekdays 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Graduate School at Clio Hall: Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 4:45pm
- Graduate College Porter’s Lodge: weekdays 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Lakeside Apartments Main Office: regular business hours
Up to 10 per person. Cannot pick up masks for another person. Must show valid student ID.
The University's COVID-19 dashboard provides daily and weekly updates of positive cases reported by University Health Services from testing, as well as weekly isolation and quarantine reports. Daily reports are typically updated by 10 a.m., weekly reports by 5 p.m. on Monday or, after a Monday holiday, on Tuesday. Information is also provided on vaccination rates for students, faculty and staff.
Hover over the below windows with a mouse (on desktop) or tap (on mobile) to see control bar and browse all data. Click the box icon on far right to view full screen.
University COVID News
As you settle into the start of the fall semester, we wanted to resend the information shared in a memo to all students on August 19th about what to expect related to COVID-19 isolation protocols this year.
As you prepare to arrive to campus for the start of the fall semester, we wanted to provide an update about what to expect related to COVID-19 isolation protocols this year.
In preparation for the Fall 2022 term, the University has adjusted COVID-19 policies and protocols, effective immediately. Please find the updates listed below in this message to the campus community.